Here I am posting a collection of questions frequently asked to recruiters during interviews:
- Tell me about your current role ?
- What is the first thing you do when you get a requirement?
- What are different methods of sourcing you use?
- What is your sourcing strategy for different level of experiences?
- How different will be your strategy for volume and niche requirements?
- How effective is Mass Mail and Job Postings in portals ?
- How to use Job Postings and Mass Mail effectively?
- How do you use Linked-In for recruitment ?
- What is your resume sent to shortlists ratio ?
- What is Boolean search and how do use it(with an example)? (Ref)
- How effective are social networking sites for recruitment?
- What are the different technologies in which you have sourced profiles till now ?
- How many positions do you close every month?
- Have you done headhunting ? How do you do it?
- Give an example where you went extra mile to close a difficult position?
- Which part of recruitment process life-cycle do you like most and why ?
Questions are collected from my own and friends' experiences. Keep checking this space cos I will keep adding more questions here.
Hope you guys find it useful.